for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Frasier: Funny & Sophisticated Sitcom!
I've been wanting to write this one for some time. What do you know about the sitcom "Frasier" trivia?
December 03, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what western U.S. city does the sitcom "Frasier" take place?
A. Portland, OR
B. Seattle, WA
C. Sacramento, CA
D. Los Angeles, CA
2. What is the name of Martin's dog?
3. What is Daphne's occupation?
D. physical therapist
4. What character is often talked about but never appears on the show?
5. What is the name of the radio station at which Frasier works as a radio psychiatrist?
6. What piece of furniture, owned by Martin, annoys Frasier?
7. During season 5, Roz becomes pregnant and gives birth to a baby girl. What is her's baby's name?
8. Martin Crane is retired from what occupation?
D. furniture store owner
9. Bob Briscoe, the host of a radio sports show that aired following Frasier's show, makes regular appearances. What is Bob's nickname?
10. How many seasons did "Frasier" air?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by